Senior Analyst, Business Development - #116384
What this job involves:Strategizing business growth, unlocking opportunities, pursuing and winning work
The role demands focus on achieving high-quality sales outcomes and growing profits within Work Dynamic business units across Philippines with a primary focus on Capital and Project product offering. As a key Business Development Analyst for Work Dynamic, the candidate is also to look at supporting in sales pursuits, ensuring adherence to all bid processes and documentation, develop solution and proposal.
This role has a duo coverage with approximately 50% of time driving sales target across Philippines with major focus on Work Dynamic products by working closely with the Sales Lead, Country Account Lead and GM to drive high win rates and conversion of new business. This includes supporting Sales Lead in identifying and follow up on leads and opportunities, pursue and win new assignments, to achieve growth and revenue targets for the business. The other 50% you will be work on crafting service solutions, coordinating and preparing service proposals, presentation material and documents for RFP responses and leading client pitches.Building client relationship
You’ll co-lead sales discussion with clients, offering them integrated solutions, encompassing JLL’s suite of product offerings and services with focus around Capital and Project product on the onset. Managing a collaborative relationship with the firm's country leads, Markets Brokerage team, Account Management team, Product Organisation and broader PDS teams, you will strengthen the relationship with existing clients while building new prospects.Expertise in subject matter
One of your key responsibilities will be to represent JLL as a credible subject matter expert particularly in areas of Capital and Project products. Your team will depend on your knowledge for developing proposals key messaging and managing sales presentations. This includes driving and building winning proposals for our client through partnering with key stakeholders, mainly designated Sales Lead and other Solution & Proposal Team members provide tailored competitive solutions and proposal material for qualified requests.
What are the key duties and responsibilities of this job:
- You will utilize and embrace the JLL’s tools, including the seven-step sales process, go/no-go process, Key Issues Analysis (KIA), CRM technology, Oval technology, among others in your day to day duties.
- Working primarily with MS word, Excel, PowerPoint and other presentation software. Possess high level of proficiency in these tools with good command of the English written language.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work under pressure and deliver to tight timelines.
- Work with and coordinate with other Sales teams and country GM in the region (SEA and APAC) on joint pursuits.
- On day-to-day basis, you will lead client pitches, craft service solutions, coordinating and preparing service proposals, presentation material and documents for RFP responses.
- Manage and drive the Proposal Process such as:
- Creating Proposal strategies
- Identify, capture and develop win themes.
- Develop bid program, timelines and identify necessary resources.
- Understand competitive landscape and seek to positively differentiate our proposals.
- Coordinate cross functional teams to build staffing models, detailed savings glide paths, technology offerings and specific outcomes that our clients will use to evaluate JLL within their selection process
- Assess financial and operational risks for JLL, as well as evaluating the alignment of proposed solution with commercial model
- Produce consistent high quality, customer focused tender responses within allocated time frames
- Work with creative teams to enhance visual impact of tender responses / presentations.
Furthermore, if you think big and strategically, simplify the complex, drive change, carry a passion for success and an appetite for risks and digital drive, and are intellectually curious, then you fit perfectly into the role. We would like to have you onboard if you also enjoy helping and inspiring others, build relationships, act decisively, drive results, and are resilient with a sharp focus on business and clients.Competencies corporate sales experience
A bachelor’s degree is the minimum of what we want you to have, on top of which at 2 to 3 years of within a professional services firm in a business development/ marketing/ business capacity. Fresh graduates with less than 2 years’ experience are welcome to apply.Active and hands-on leadership
You will have a Solutions and Proposal platform in the region to support you and you will be tasked to sustain and further fuel their energy & dedication to deliver sales targets while also hitting your own individual target as the main seller of the team.
This role will report into the Head of Solutions and Proposal, Work Dynamic SEA, matrix reporting into Head of Sales Philippines.
Location:On-site –Makati, Philippines
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
About JLL –
For over 200 years, JLL (NYSE: JLL), a leading global commercial real estate and investment management company, has helped clients buy, build, occupy, manage and invest in a variety of commercial, industrial, hotel, residential and retail properties. A Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $20.9 billion and operations in over 80 countries around the world, our more than 103,000 employees bring the power of a global platform combined with local expertise. Driven by our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world, we help our clients, people and communities SEE A BRIGHTER WAY
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may