Senior Accountant - #88176
Custom8 BPO Corporation
Date: 5 days ago
City: Manila, Metro Manila
Salary: ₱50,000 - ₱70,000 per month
Contract type: Full time
We are seeking a Senior Accountant to help us make better business decisions based on our accounting data. The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of Accounting and Finance to support local activities.
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the Accounting and Finance functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to HR Admin Manager and Finance Team
- Compile and update accounting and finance records (hard and soft copies)
- Timely maintenance of accounting and journals, ledgers and logs detailing financial business transactions with help of accounting outsource
- Preparation of Monthly Bank Reconciliation Statements and Company Expenses
- Filing of all BIR requirements (e.g., monthly filing of withholding tax on compensation, expanded withholding tax, value added tax and other tax required to be filed in compliance with the BIR registration of the company)
- In charge of complying with government requirements such as BIR, SEC, & LGU
- Preparation of check vouchers and checks after verification of completeness of supporting documents
- Facilitate BIR payments if necessary.
- Facilitate in preparation of Cash Advance Request, Petty Cash, Liquidation, etc
- Perform other duties which may be assigned from time to time.
Requirements and skills
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Accountancy
- With at least 1 years of working experience in payment processing and filing of BIR requirements (Withholding and VAT)
- Qualified CA/CPA
- Knowledgeable in basic bookkeeping, MS Word/Excel, and accounting system.
- With good communication skills and keen to details.
- Applicants must be willing to work onsite in Ortigas Pasig
- Experience in Start-up company but not required
- Can start immediately but not required