SAP FI Application Specialist - #87560
Grundfos IS Support & Operations Centre Phils. Inc.
Are you motivated by the thought of working for a company where we make it a priority to develop our employees and upscale their skills?
Be part of the growing IS Financial Services Solutions!
Join Grundfos as an SAP FI Application Specialist!
You will be supporting the implementation and maintenance of the SAP Document Compliance (eDocument) solutions as a member of the e-Document Product team (IS FI). Securing that all relevant requirements (legal and deadlines) are met. You will be working in a global team with dedicated colleagues and the team will take full responsibility for the solution around the world.
Your work location will be at the Grundfos Philippines Ortigas, Pasig City office, and is required to report onsite 3x a week and the remaining days are allocated for you to work from home.
Your role and responsibilities will:
- Participate in advisory services, application delivery, design, development, implementation, maintenance, support, consultancy and application integration within the E-document solutions.
- Responsible for training users to become more efficient, hereunder ensure security, stability and provide additional business benefits.
- Deliver advice and consultancy on application functionality and act as sparring partner towards all relevant stakeholders in the Grundfos business.
- Ensure that relevant business processes are developed and described and that the overall design and development is carried out.
- Master the integration to related application areas.
- Application Support: Responsible to solve Tickets escalated from Level 2 support as system bugs, complex requests for service and complex change requests
- Ticket Analysis: Responsible to analyze the tickets and identify the Root Cause
We would imagine you to have the following attributes:
- Experience with SAP notes implementation and customizing
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in SAP FI applications.
- Experience in business (customer) support and IT problem solving
- Knowledge of integrations with other systems
- Desirable knowledge (or willingness to learn) with the E-document solutions and withholding TAX
- Tax codes and business partner setup
- Experience in previous Global Companies or Consultancy companies
But most important you do have the ability, curiosity, and willingness to learn and securing your own development by showing initiative and flexibility when needed.
At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We believe innovation is not only a business opportunity but an obligation. And what matters to us is not short-term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today or as soon as possible by clicking on “Apply”. We expect interviews to be held ongoing.
If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/5195 or our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwY54t455CU.