Sales Strategic | Associate Manager (EH 3778) - #88189
Are you ready to accent on the future? Apply now and be part of Accenture’s growing organization of empowered people!
Accenture in the Philippines is currently looking for Solution Enablement Associate Managers who will be responsible in performing the following day-to-day tasks:
- Overall Visit management: Qualify the visit objective and profile of the visitors and develop visit agenda with key stakeholders leading to a Differentiated Client Experience. Facilitate and execute client visit activities – onshore and offshore briefings to drive demand generation and sales origination - identify new opportunity areas, develop pre-stage 0 pipeline or convert pipeline to the next stage of sales cycle as delivered value areas.
- Relationship, Collaboration, and Partnership Management: Build onshore’s mindshare of ATCP and develop ATCP executive and field level relationships to align teams and grow market share of ATCP business. Orchestrate on bringing ATCP’s differentiation strategy effectively to the field (assets, offerings, capabilities). Work across ATCP organization to connect the right SMEs with the right stories/collaterals that would resonate to client’s priorities to upsell/cross-sell or achieve onshore/ATCP’s visit objective.
- Storytelling & Coaching: Able to create storyboard and coach in agenda and story flow.
- Sales Enablement Ambition: Education & Evangelism: Master ATCP’s growth strategy. Align this strategy with regional business opportunities and evangelize key messages to the field. Educate both ATCP’s offerings, assets, and differentiators to increase win rates and grow sales.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree Holder
- With 7-8 years of solid related work experience
- Strong understanding of software and solutions
- Entrepreneurial mind set, self-starter style and ability to drive outcomes
- Experience working alongside Executives with focused experience in sales & strategy