Sales Specialist - #116271
• Support sales/membership/channel efforts through prospect research, lead generation, appointment setting, and managing assigned prospect/clients using customer-focused selling techniques
• Assist with research for proposals and special projects, as needed
• Ensure that the sales team has the required sales materials and support information for sales calls, trade shows, and proposal responses
• Convey program/membership/service information and opportunities to customers through effective communication of the company’s products and services
• Generate reports for internal use and analysis by mining information from various sources including databases, and traditional and emerging electronic media channels
• Provide marketing support through the distribution of relevant marketing materials, representing the company at industry and tradeshows, act as a key liaison between co-workers
• Ensure on-going integrity of account information in client lists and/or databases
• Coordinate client mailings and communications for team and individual initiatives
• Respond to external and internal queries
• Assist with preparing client presentations and proposals
Computer literate: data entry and typing, knowledge of basic spread sheet and word processing creation software
Time management and organizational Skills: calendar management, able to handle multiple projects at one time and completing tasks efficiently and quickly
Customer service Skills: strong professional conversation etiquette, in person and over the phone when interacting with company representatives, clients and customers
Communication Skills: Has clear communication skills and has the ability to explain concepts in simple terms.
Problem-solving Skills: should be able to use critical and creative thinking to identify and resolve issues.