Sales Head - Automotive - #101295
Date: 2 weeks ago
City: Quezon City, Metro Manila
Contract type: Full time
This is a great opportunity for someone who plans to lead a goal-driven team of sales and marketing managers on the road to success.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hires, train, supervises and monitors the performance of the sales team.
- Responsible in the preparation of the annual dealership forecast for unit sales, gross profit, marketing expense, and other operating expenses related to sales.
- Set sales targets.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and provide performance feedback to the sales team.
- Ensures that sales team understands the dealership policies, procedures and process.
- Establish standards for displaying, merchandising and maintaining unit inventory.
- Establish promos and procedures on the disposal of aging units.
- Review monthly forecast, commission sheets, productivity reports and the profit performance of each branch, team and of each sales person.
- Studies local market conditions, demographics and past sales history and make recommendations for advertising plans, sales promotion and personnel requirement.
- Reviews sales promos and event budget for managements approval.
- Addresses customer complaints to ensure excellent customer satisfaction.
- Creates a process that ensure ongoing sales trainings, weekly and monthly sales meetings.
- Maintains order and cleanliness of the branch.
- Accounts branch properties and equipment.
- Builds productive working relationship with fellow employees through clear communications.
- Promotes cooperation and teamwork in the branch
- Maintains composure and courtesy in dealing with both internal and external customer.
- Other tasks maybe assigned by the immediate head.
- Sales Report
- Inventory Report
- Accounts Receivable
Must-have Skills / Qualification:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the Sales Automotive Industry with minimum of 10 years in managerial level experience.
- Results driven
- Good Planning and strategizing the increase of sales
- Sales experience in a Commercial Vehicles is an advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Leadership skills to lead team
- Proven sales track record in any sales related industry.
- Proficient in MS applications.
- Mathematical skills, ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discount, interest, commissions and other related computations necessary.
- Should have at least 3 years related work experience of the same capacity
- A bachelor degree graduate in any business-related course, marketing.