Sales Engineer for Creative Services Providers - #101349
Norde International Distributors (QL Development, Inc.)
A Sales Engineer for Creative Services will handle businesses such as Print Service providers for Signs and displays, wearables, and corporate giveaways. They combine art, business, and engineering to make products that people use every day.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide business and basic technical client consultancy to end-users
- Generate leads in the assigned territory
- Use blueprints, detailed drawings, or computer-aided designs to demonstrate product potential.
- Fabricate models using samples.
- Research design trends and product limitations.
- Present designs to client for approval.
- Create trademarks to appear on advertising materials or company marketing collateral.
- Use CAD software to refine designs and create virtual models of products
- Utilize 3D printing to create product prototypes that are both non-functional and working in order to evaluate their practicality
Preferred Education, Skills & Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in Industrial design, Architecture, Engineering, Marketing,
- Sales, Multimedia & Arts; at least with 2 years experience
- Knowledgeable in CAD software for 3D design or computer-aided industrial design
- (CAID) software, 3D printing, Solidworks, Autodesk inventor, AutoCAD
- Experience in creative industries like crafts, fashion, furniture, architecture & advertising
- will be an advantage to the position
- Design-savvy, creative & artistic
- With excellent communication & presentation skills; good salesmanship
- Preferably from Quezon City