Risk and Compliance Senior Analyst (KYC) | (EH 2552) - #88234
Accenture in the Philippines is currently hiring for KYC - Risk and Compliance Senior Analysts, we are looking for the best talents who have the following skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree graduate.
- With at least 3 years work experience in KYC – Know Your Customer
- With Strong time management skills, ability to think analytically and detect risks, confidence in accurate decision making and communication skills
- Will function as an individual contributor
- Amenable to work in Taguig
As a KYC - Risk and Compliance Senior Analyst, you are expected to perform the following (but not limited to) duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for screening clients and conducting research to combat money laundering and anti-terrorist financing.
- Conduct extensive research into the client in order to identify any risks related to money laundering or Financing of terrorism and flag them.
- You are tasked with activities such as: updating client files for periodic reviews, assess the business activities and source of wealth
- Conduct adverse media screening to check for criminal activities or political affiliations and apply risk analysis to evaluate the integrity risk of client.
APPLICATION REMINDER: We appreciate your interest in applying with Accenture. As you go along the recruitment process, we require everyone to complete their Workday profile via our career site (Workday) accessible after you click the ‘Apply Now’ button or to be sent via SMS. Make sure to accomplish all the required information within 24 hours for us to process your application.
Join our high performing team and enjoy these benefits:
- Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
- Night differential
- Loyalty, Christmas gift, inclusion, and diversity benefits
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) from day 1 of employment
- Life insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Retirement plan
- Flexible working arrangements
- Accessible locations
- Work Life Balance
- Healthy and encouraging work environment
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
- Volunteering opportunities
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 624,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at ****.
*Terms and conditions apply