Retail Sales Associate (Electronics Repair) (US) - #88357
Our Retail Sales Technician role has big-time impact! If you enjoy helping people repair and get to know their tech devices, this role is for you. At Asurion, we provide great customer service and a positive experience for our employees. We have a culture of teamwork and create career growth pathways based on your interests.
uBreakiFix by Asurion stores are popping up across the country. These stores offer device repair in local communities. This is a great opportunity for people of all skill levels to join our team.
Starting Pay – $16.50, per hour + uncapped sales & repair incentive potential
- Average incentive potential of $355/month & Top incentive potential of $2,200/month, based on performance
Don’t miss this chance to be part of something big at our retail stores.
- Gain new skills and certifications.
- Provide great customer service experiences.
- Bring your ideas to leaders.
- Receive unlimited monthly bonuses for great sales!
Here’s what you’ll bring to the team:
- 1+ years of customer service/retail sales experience
- 6+ months of experience with product service support or electronics troubleshooting (preferred)
- Basic knowledge of mobile devices and operating systems
- Ability to work a flexible retail schedule
- A passing background check (criminal and drug test)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
As a retail technician, here’s what you can expect to do:
- Provide technical expertise, troubleshoot and repair customer electronic devices
- Enhance customer experience with our ‘serve, solve, and sell’ method, helping bring the Asurion Connected Home product to all customers (selling on every transaction)
- Be the face of Asurion and deliver award-winning, personalized customer experiences
- Achieve sales goals
- Organize same-day pick-up inventory (packing, shipping, receiving, and handing off packages to delivery drivers)
- Partner with cross-functional teams to deliver programs/processes and provide feedback
- Self-manage and set priorities
- Multi-task in a fast/retail environment
- Contribute & support in market, based on needs of the business and store locations
We take care of you (benefits/perks):
- Ongoing training to grow your skills
- Competitive hourly pay and benefits
- Career growth opportunitiesbased on your interests
- Skills development and hands-on training
- And more! Asurion offers a wide range of perks and benefits for mental, physical and financial health
Get to know us:As the world’s leading tech care company, Asurion eliminates the fears and frustrations associated with technology, to ensure our nearly 300 million customers get the most out of their devices, appliances and connections.