Retail Executive - Cauayan - #116270
Philip Morris International
Be a part of a revolutionary change At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on one clear purpose – to deliver a smoke-free future.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions. Sales and Marketing at PMI feels like building a new business – but with the accumulated expertise of a global brand behind you.
Bring us your curiosity and capacity to engage people and you can be part of the digital, omni-channel team that’s driving our huge commercial transformation. If you’re a forecaster and forward-thinker, you can make a huge impact, creating sales strategies across all markets. But, here, your innovation will do more than just improving sales.
You’re not persuading someone to savings account or try a new drinks brand. Your day to day tasks
- Maximize sales and achieve territory volume objective of total PMFTC portfolio
- Introduce distribution of newly launched/unlisted PMFTC brand in assigned territory
- Coordinates with Consumer Engagement Team to identify critical areas for promoter deployment, and help improve awareness, and trial of our brands
- Provides and maintains quality customer service and develops effective relationships at retail in order to position PMFTC as preferred business partner and maintain competitive advantage
- Educates retailers on PM brands and regulatory/fiscal environment, including illicit and counterfeit products
- Addresses territory business problems and seizes opportunities by developing a plan which supports the district's business objectives
Skill and competencies:
- Should be a graduate of any 4 year course
- Strong Interpersonal skills and are knowledgeable in negotiation and consultative selling
- Field sales exposure is an advantage
- With relevant sales/marketing projects and initiatives
WORK LOCATION: Candidates should be amenable to be assigned in our Cauayan Sales Office WORK SCHEDULE: Monday to Saturday, no fixed schedule, but can start as early as 6:30 AM What we offer Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours.
We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.