Research and Development Engineer - #88158
Camel Appliances Manufacturing Corporation
Stateland, Lot 3C/3D New Cavite Industrial City, General Trias, Cavite
General Trias, Cavite
Our Humble Beginning. .
At Camel Appliances Manufacturing Corp., it is our commitment to provide quality products and services to the satisfaction of our customers. Equipped with world-class process systems and a dedicated workforce, we put premium on efficiency, research and development
In our pioneering years, we were initially engaged in the manufacture and distribution of electric fans only. With the growing demand for electrical home appliances, we expanded to the manufacture of industrial and exhaust fans, rice cookers, gas stoves and weighing scales. The Filipinos’ positive reception to these products led to the introduction of the Camel washing machine and spin dryer in 2006. Our latest products released in the market are the Camel cooling products - refrigerators, freezers and beverage coolers
Over the years, we have established a strong dealership network throughout the Philippines. Our extensive distribution network in Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao symbolizes our company’s growth and progress. We are ensuring that our products are accessible to every Juan, not just in key cities, but even in rural areas. And along with every Camel product is a technical group that provides reliable after-sales service to our customers in strategic locations nationwide
Since our incorporation in 1991, we have been accorded industry awards. The more recent awards being; the Best Washing Machine Brand for 2010-2012 by the Consumers League of the Philippines. In 2010, Camel Electric Fans was given the Hall of Fame Award by the same group for its consistent product performance for 5 consecutive years. In 2012, Camel electric fans was awarded the Silver Seal of Excellence also by the Consumers League of the Philippines
Today, our company is one of the notable appliance manufacturers in the Philippines. As we commit to improving our management system and providing quality products, we believe that the ISO certification is the way to go.
- Responsible for conducting research, designing experiments, innovation and developing new products, processes, or technologies applicable to Camel Appliances
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct in-depth research and literature reviews to stay current with industry trends, emerging technologies, and competitive products
- Create prototypes and conduct experiments to evaluate new technologies or product concepts
- Establish and execute testing protocols in accordance to PNS (Philippine National Standard) and ISO 9001 (Quality Management System) to validate the performance, reliability, and safety of new product or technologies
- Interpret test results and make recommendations for design modifications or improvement
- Build and evaluate prototype or models to demonstrate concepts and assess feasibility in accordance with (Philippine National Standard) and ISO 9001 (Quality Management System)
- Utilize computer-aided design (CAD) software and simulation tools for product modeling and analysis
- Analyze experimental and research data, employing statistical techniques and software
- Prepare comprehensive reports, documentation, and technical presentation for internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure that R&D projects meet quality standards, compliance requirements (PNS, BPS and ISO), and industry regulations.