Relationship Manager - SME Banking - #116274
Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation
Date: 2 weeks ago
City: Zamboanga, Zamboanga Peninsula
Contract type: Full time
Consumer LendingJob Summary
- Generate new commercial loans for the Bank, develop existing loan portfolio, quality, cross-sell the other products/services of the bank and provide professional account management to meet the its portfolio growth and profitability objectives while preserving asset quality; establish, develop and maintain a lasting and mutually beneficial relationship with customers. Market and deliver bank products and services within bounds of Bank policies and governing laws and regulations.
- Conducts credit evaluation of accounts, including client calls and ocular inspections.
- Recommends the establishment of credit facilities in accordance with the priorities and policies of the Bank by analyzing / evaluating the client's business/ industry, financial capacity, management competence, collateral / security, and account profitability.
- Improves the quality of the loan portfolio of the Bank and aims to maximize return on its resources.
- Solicits credit-worthy accounts by identifying target markets and strategies, marketing the products and services of the Bank, and offering a financial package tailored to the requirements of the clients. Increases the share of the market, improves revenues, and at the same time improves the quality of the portfolio of the Bank.
- Develops the existing portfolio by conducting an annual review of the credit facilities of clients and its suitability to its current requirements. Expands and deepens relationships with prime accounts by soliciting availments, increasing its deposits and collateral business.
- Bachelors degree in Economics, Business, Accounting, or Commerce. Post-graduate degree (i.e.MBA, MA) preferred.
- Working knowledge of international and local trade payments / practices, rules and regulations; training in bank service policies and procedures; account profitability analysis; financial analysis; credit approval preparation.
- Two (2) years banking industry experience, or five (5) years experience in other industries.
- Proficient in basic MS Office applicatons. Marketing and presentation skills. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Interpersonal skills.