Relationship Assistant - Fresh Graduates (Makati) - #88390
Security Bank Corporation
As a Relationship Assistant, you are responsible to assist the Relationship Manager (RM) in maintaining accounts and coordinating with the operating units of the Bank for the efficient implementation of loan facilities/accounts in the RM's assigned portfolio/or newly marketed account.
How you will contribute
- Adapts to market conditions that affect the Bank's day-to-day transactions by learning the current situation in the banking system to avoid any unforeseen issues raised by clients.
- Relays important information to clients (i.e., interest rates) based on existing Bank policies to ensure smooth transaction flow.
- professionally handles client complaints to maintain a good business relationship with the Bank.
- Explains bank products in a manner that will entice prospective and existing clients to choose Security Bank as their main bank.
- Assists the Relationship Manager to ensure that the requirements & documents are complete so deficiencies are resolved immediately.
- Oversees completeness of documentary requirements before any loan availments, renewals, and extensions using a comprehensive checklist to protect the Bank's interest.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in the field of Marketing or any related course
- Preferably with at least 6 months of relevant banking experience
- Knowledgeable in financial analysis and accounting systems
- Ability to work under pressure and maximize results given minimal resources
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!