RECONCILATION ASSOCIATE - PASIG CITY - #88318
Armored Transport Plus, Inc.
Must be a graduate of BS Business Administration Banking and Finance / BS Accounting or related course, with at least 2 years working experience from banking or financial institution.
Responsible for the implementation of Reconciliation and Settlement within ITD systems.
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. In-charge of cash reconciliation and resolving cash shortages/overages;
2. To make sure all daily and pending discrepancies (shortages/ overages) has a corresponding reconciliation report and at the same time reconciled within the agreed SLA;
3. To make sure all pertinent and supporting documents / forms are complete and properly file;
4. Initiate requests for CCTV footages on CAM/ATM client’s bank found to have discrepancy/s;
5. Request EJ/Receipt copies for reviewing shortages / overages from Bank Reconciliation/Cash Team;
6. Review EJs/Receipt for reconciliation of shortages / overages;
7. Prepare daily CAM/ATM end-of-day report and discrepancy reports;
8. Submits reportorial requirements to management on prescribed frequencies;
9. Represents the ESI in internal and external IT gatherings, i.e. seminars, product launchings, forums, conferences, meetings, trainings as designated by the department head;
10.Supports Management decisions, requirements and expectations; 11. Performs such other duties as may be assigned from time to time.