Quality Assurance Supervisor (BPO) - #88066
Go through a faster and more convenient recruitment process today and be part of one of the biggest and most stable organizations in the world!
Accenture in the Philippines is currently looking for Quality Assurance Senior Analysts who will be responsible in performing the following day-to-day tasks:
- Review, validate and ensure timely delivery and accuracy of reports prepared by Quality Analysts
- Responsible for developing and ensuring integrity and consistency of set Quality processes/procedures applicable to the accounts being handled.
- Responsible for leading and championing quality deliverables and initiatives.
- Creates and reviews Audit capacity plan for all deals supported to ensure that each team is working within the agreed recovery. Ensure balance and equal distribution of evaluation targets to his / her staff
- Manage internal and external audit with processes and controls in place.
- Conduct monthly coaching and performance feedback to their direct reports
Join our high-performing team and enjoy these benefits:
- Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
- Night differential
- Loyalty, Christmas gift, inclusion, and diversity benefits
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) from day 1 of employment
- Life insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Retirement plan
- Flexible working arrangements
- Accessible locations
- Healthy and encouraging work environment
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
How to apply?
- Click on “Apply Now” to submit your application. You will be receiving an SMS with the Workday link where you must continue your application.
- Make sure to accomplish your Workday application form to proceed with the hiring process.
- For faster processing of your application, please make sure to have your latest NBI clearance ready. For successful candidates who worked with previous employers, please prepare your approved resignation letter, SSS employment history and Statement of Account. Your recruiters will also remind you of other requirements you can prepare ahead of time.
*Terms and Conditions apply
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree Holder
- With at least 3-5 years of relevant work experience (1 year supervisory)
- Must demonstrate sound arithmetic, analytical and problem solving skills.
- With excellent people and client management skills