Quality Assurance Analyst/Registered Chemical Technician (FT) - #84492
Lionheart Farms (Philippines) Corporation
Date: 3 weeks ago
City: Puerto Princesa, Mimaropa
Contract type: Full time
- Participates in the administration, establishment, and improvement of processes and procedures that are part of the quality-ensuring area.
- Participate when required in preventive, corrective, and improvement actions implemented in their work area.
- Strict compliance with internal control guidelines.
- Ensure food safety and quality management systems are properly established, consistently and effectively implemented and monitored, and in adherence with local regulations and customer requirements.
- Communicate across the organization with all levels and operational management to ensure the quality organization is meeting the goals and objectives of the company.
- Perform and ensure that all samples received in the Laboratory (Physico-Chem) are tested according to the documented procedures. Ensure and perform collecting and testing models of raw ingredients and finished products; make sure manufactured products are of high quality, match specifications, and are consistent with product labelling for nutritional content.
- Conduct experiments, run laboratory tests, and analyze results.
- Validation/verification process activities such as water treatment, syrups, clarification, sanitation process, and production lines (as applicable)
- Participate in the sensory assessment program activities to ensure that the raw material, intermediate, and finished product, comply with the sensory parameters and established regulations.
- Carry out the activities appointed by the technical standard of professional competence, when applicable.
- Analysis and decision-making of inherent processes to the quality.
- Give instructions and develop new testing procedures and technologies.
- Administer and perform, when needed, sample preparation and chemical and microbiological analysis of raw materials and finished goods.
- Ensure and perform the collecting and analyzing of samples in experiments according to specifications.
- Ensuring all company quality systems and regulatory documentation.
- Ensures proper receiving and registration of client-provided documents, including in-house generated documents.
- Order supplies needed to maintain inventories in laboratories or storage facilities of food processing plants;
- Develop each process unit's procedures (SOPs, work instructions, decision tree, flowcharts) before implementation on the floor.
- Prepare, operate, and update procedures in line with the Company's Document Management System.
- Participate in high-performance teams’ training, maturity, and certification. (when applicable)
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
- Perform investigation and recommend effective corrective/preventive action plans for non-conforming reports.
- Review finished goods evaluation report for proper product disposition, recommend approval before release of any product to the customer, and develop, implement, and improve procedures and policies of QA.
- Aid the organization in research and development, production technology, or quality control; analyze test results to classify products or compare results with standard tables.
- Maintains a safe and healthy work environment by following company's standards and procedures, and complying with legal regulations.
- Attend the defined training given to the personnel under his charge.
- Carry out the activities appointed by the quality officer, factory manager, or technical standard of professional competence, when applicable.