Project Engineer - #88244
D.M. Wenceslao & Associates Inc.
Date: 4 days ago
City: Manila, Metro Manila
Contract type: Full time
- Under direction, supervises the daily civil construction activity and production of the project.
- Assist in the preparation and implementation of project execution plan (PEP)
- Coordinates and keeps continual contact with project counterpart concerning project issues, progress, deadlines and costs.
- Ensures effective deployment of men, machines and other resources. Directly responsible for adherence to plans, specifications and other requirements.
- Supervises preparation and/or prepares accomplishment billings. Ensures that all accomplished items are billed accordingly.
- Provides the on-site rebar construction bar cutting list, form works repair, concreting structures, and Heavy equipment production.
- Assists the Project Manager in establishing guidelines, methodology, format and management system to keep the project within schedule and within the budget, as well as maintain safety measure consideration.
- Checks and/or supervises establishment of lines and grades to be accurately as per plans.
- Prepares and submits on time required monthly program of and corresponding logistic requirement, and weekly accomplishment reports.
- Supervises preparation and/or prepares actual internal PERT/CPM and Bar Chart Schedules.
- Submits report of daily accomplishment and corresponding equipment, POL, materials, labor, etc. utilized in implementing the same.
- Prepares details on claims for contract time extension, variation orders etc (if needed).
- Prepares working drawings and other plan details needed in the actual execution of work.
- Assists the Project Manager in the operation and administration of the Field Office in the areas of finance, procurement, and personnel.
- Supervises preparation and/or prepares cost data and statistics of project expenditures.
- Ensures that quality of work passes the basic requirement as to tests on physical and engineering properties.
- Prepares and submits needed details for “As Built Drawings” and final completion report of completed project.
- Performs other related duties and special assignments that may be assigned from time to time.
- Licensed Civil Engineer
- Preferably with three (2) year experience in the same field work.