PROJECT ENGINEER - #88238
NEPTEL Design + Build
Date: 6 days ago
City: Manila, Metro Manila
Salary: ₱20,000 - ₱30,000 per month
Contract type: Full time
As Project Engineer, your responsibilities and functions shall include the following:
- Planned and coordinate a project from start to finish, including organizing the work schedule, costings, and budget.
- Manages overall project performance, including but not limited to the scope, safety, quality, schedule, and cost.
- Plan the work and oversee the buying of necessary materials and equipment.
- Manage the construction site daily, supervising the labor force, monitoring subcontractors, checking materials, inspecting work, and overseeing quality control.
- Ensure the project is delivered on time and within budget by setting benchmarks, agreeing on budgets, and monitoring progress.
- Check design documents with architects and engineers.
- Promote and maintain health and safety, including site inspections to ensure safety rules are being followed.
- Acts as presiding Officer during client and contractors meetings maintain regular communication and attends meetings with clients and their representatives to inform them of progress on the project, i.e., stakeholder management.
- Deal with any unexpected problems during the project and effectively applies the approved methodologies and construction standards.
- Evaluates the progress of works and submit daily, weekly, and monthly detailed construction activity reports.
- Assess and evaluate contractors' and sub-contractors' progress billing based on actual milestones or accomplishments.
- Establish a good relationship with the client
- Licensed Civil Engineer, Electrical Engineer, and Mechanical Engineer with at least 1 year of fit-out projects experience.
- With COSH Training Certification.
- Computer Literate; Knowledgeable in AutoCAD, Microsoft Projects/Office.
- Must have a strong work ethic, trustworthy, and be hardworking.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical & judgment capabilities.
- Works well with minimum supervision.
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills