Product Planner - #116545
As a market leader in Business Process Optimisation and IT services for over 20 years, Canon Business Services Centre Philippines helps organisations optimise, automate, and transform their operations, setting them up for greater growth. We work collaboratively with customers to get the results they want, delivering bespoke solutions designed to meet and exceed their business needs, overcoming challenges, and freeing them up to focus on what sets them apart.
We’re trusted by industry leaders because of our dedicated customer focus, and agile approaches to solving our clients’ key challenges. With a commitment to delivering the best service management experience possible, many clients have partnered with us for more than a decade. The solutions we deliver are reliable, scalable, and cost-effective, helping customers to not just get ahead but stay ahead.
When you join Canon Business Services Centre, you’ll find a rewarding culture that values you. You’ll be empowered to focus on your career progression and turn your goals into reality as an integral part of the group’s success.
About the Role
The Consumer Product Planning team is responsible for the division’s product planning and inventory management. This division specifically looks after the ordering and purchase of consumer imaging Photo products, IT products from Japan and SE Asia.
This department requires substantial liaison with Canon Head Office in Tokyo, to ensure satisfactory and reliable manufacturing service, delivery of products appropriate to the Oceania market, a reliable supply of, components and accessories, and to keep abreast of technical developments in Japan for the benefit of Oceania customers.
The role will be assigned the following responsibilities:
- Monitor sales and keep targeted inventory;
- Update PSS accurately and timely;
- Forecast based on sales history, stock situation, competitors’ moves and pricing;
- Submission of periodic Sales plan for Canon Inc and CEBM according to budget;
- Manage purchase plan and track Sales performance against forecast and make appropriate adjustment if necessary to Canon Inc.;
- Review CNZ sales forecast and inventory and allocate sufficient stock;
- Communicate with Warehouse on promotional packing activities and provide updates to Sales and Marketing teams;
- Provide the shipping schedules and SOH to the Sales and Marketing teams;
- Prepare Daily Sales Reports;
- Raise Purchase order to 3rd party supplier and other Canon sales companies;
- Coordinate with DHL/New Horizons for local kitting and process production order;
- Monitor inventory of kitting box and place an order;
- Process purchase order in Ariba for kitting and kitting box payment;
- Monitor CA slow moving stock and make a recommendation to sales and marketing;
- Liaise delivery priority to logistic coordinator;
- Liaise with logistic coordinator, marketing, sales, order admin, service and support and CNZ when product issue occurs;
- Assist Assistance Managers and Product Planning Manager when required.
- Minimum of 2 -3 years relevant professional experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Inventory Control and Supply Chain Management
- Strong data management and maintenance skills
- Ability to interpret data and make appropriate forecast/purchasing volume decisions to meet defined supply rate targets
- Experience in Inventory management and product planning.
- Excellent verbal communication and written communication skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Advanced computer skills, particularly Microsoft Word, Excel, Access
- Outstanding time management and prioritization skills
- AX Inventory and Ariba knowledge is desired
- Some knowledge in sales and forecasting, preferably with in depth knowledge of demand forecasting modelling is an advantage
If this sounds like you, we’d love you to apply!
We believe in the power of an inclusive and diverse workforce. We trust you will bring your authentic self to work, and we will focus on making sure that together, we make a strong contribution to the broader community in which we operate. Where possible, flexible working arrangements are the norm, as we know a better work-life balance can improve your motivation, performance, and productivity.
As an equal opportunity employer, all applicants will be considered. Benefits/perks may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Canon Group and the country where you work. All applicants must be eligible to work in the country they are applying to at the time of application.
Looking to join this diverse team? Apply online now.
Successful applicants will be notified of next steps #LI-GA1