Product Designer - #101422
Hi! We’re Smartsourcing, looking for a Product Designer who can work with us full-time and on-site!Where? Crown 7 Business Centre, Pope John Paul II Ave, Cebu City, CebuBe a part of the Smartsourcing crew !
Smartsourcing was born with the purpose of changing people’s lives. Our goal is not only to make sure businesses grow and succeed but also, that you love where you work and thrive. We recruit, train, and support you and provide great benefits. We take pride in the fact we are an award-winning organisation, hailed as one of the best employers and workplaces in Asia as seen on Great Place to Work and HR Asia.
Here’s why we think you’d love working at Smartsourcing…
At Smartsourcing, we’re all about fostering a positive work environment for you. We’re always looking for folks who are unafraid to be their absolute authentic selves because we value diversity and inclusion.
We’re proud to be a certified Great Place to Work. We believe that we can expect the best out of you only when you're happy with where you work and what you do. This is why It is so vital for us that you have a healthy work-life balance.
As a Product Designer,
You will work to deliver beautifully simple, user-centric solutions that our clients love using. You’ll be responsible for contributing UX and UI for new features and improvements to our product suite as part of an Agile product development process with our client’s Melbourne, Indonesia and Philippines-based Engineering teams. The breakdown of the role would be 70% UX and 30% UI, although there is a need for flexibility depending on the team’s current priorities and projects.
Some of the things we expect you to do are to:
- Prepare wireframes, high-fidelity mock-ups and prototypes, and work with the product manager to define specifications to brief developers on agile sprint activities.
- Support the development teams to define and implement user interface designs and interactions throughout the sprint cycle.
- Contribute towards user experience research
- Routinely evaluate the product and provide ideas for UI and UX improvements, including maintaining the client’s Design System.
- Work collaboratively with the product and engineering teams to provide input to aid with final decision-making and form part of a cross-functional team with various levels of engagement with Product, Engineering, Marketing, Customer Success and Sales to understand and define the user experience of our client’s products.
- Build a body of knowledge through quantitative and qualitative research that describes the target users and how current users adapt to, utilise and adopt our client’s products.
- Clearly identify and develop user personas, user flows and other artifacts that describe the users of the products and how they use them.
- Define and measure the success of the UI and UX functions.
We would need you to be or have the following:
- 3-5 years of experience in any related field
- Adept at Saas
- Deep design background with an obsessive eye for visual and interaction details
- Strong analysis skills with the ability to break down complex problems and communicate them effectively
- Experience using analytics tools to identify usage patterns and areas for improvement
- A customer-centric design approach to solving problems
- Experience designing web applications
- Basic knowledge of HTML & CSS
Some of our company perks include:
- Above-industry salary package
- Day Shift
- Fixed weekends off
- HMO coverage for you and your dependent/s after one (1) month
- Free lunch every day
- Free coffee every day (latte, americano, or cappuccino) made by our in-house barista
- Subsidized gym membership at Anytime Fitness
- And so much more!