Process Associate - #116397
With a startup spirit and 115,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. We’re harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people. Now, we’re calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing., People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower.
Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
Inviting applications for the role of Process Associate, Customer Service!
In this role, agent is responsible for providing support to the Outreach Department by updating, maintaining records and schedule chart retrieval on required Provider Offices.Responsibilities
· Research internet for disconnected, wrong, and/or no data telephone numbers for required Provider Offices
· Contact Provider offices to verify members are at their location
· Contact provider offices to locate missing charts from uncompleted sites.
· Follow up on pull list returned from provider office to identify location or disposition of charts.
· Monitor printer and fax queue for correspondence returned from provider offices
· Review and track unsent faxes to determine reason and obtain a resolution.
· Schedule chart retrieval and provide list of requirements
Qualifications we seek in you!
· High school diploma
· Excellent Written and Oral communication skills
· Willing to work shifting schedules
· Able to multitask
· Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
· Demonstrate accuracy and attention detail.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit . Follow us on , , , and .
Furthermore, please do note that Genpact does not charge fees to process job applications and applicants are not required to pay to participate in our hiring process in any other way. Examples of such scams include purchasing a 'starter kit,' paying to apply, or purchasing equipment or training.