Pricing Manager - #101264
Par Excellence Search
The Pricing Manager will support the continuous development and implementation of complex pricing strategies in line with business goals and market conditions. In this role, you will deploy strategic pricing strategies, support requests for proposal processes for key customers, provide insight into pricing data and tools, and be a change agent with regard to value and market pricing structures.
- Responsible for implementing complex strategic pricing operations as an end-to-end process including, strategy development, price setting, process governance, and tool maintenance in alignment with business strategy.
- Support the strategic pricing foundation through the maintenance and evolution of pricing science, data models, tools, and processes.
- Lead the strategic pricing portion of the cross-functional large-size customer request for proposal processes and ensure market dynamics and value-based pricing principles are considered.
- Educate and influence stakeholders on market conditions, economic value assessments, and pricing strategies through the completion of complex analysis, planning, and strategic communication.
- Support change management initiatives across the broader business as the organization evolves to a value-based pricing culture.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Confirmed success in identifying margin improvement opportunities utilizing the pricing lever
- Experience with trade promotion, retail performance, and profitability analysis
- Experience using data analysis tools
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Willing to work daily onsite in Pulilan, Bulacan