Plant Mechanic - #100951
World Class Laminate, Inc.
Date: 3 weeks ago
City: Pasig City, Metro Manila
Contract type: Full time
- Responsible for performing daily, weekly and monthly maintenance, mechanical repair and troubleshooting of assigned machines and equipment.
- Conducts routine inspection of all plant equipment to prevent major breakdowns and minimize cost of repairs and replacements.
- Performs regular maintenance operation but not limited to: a) Lubrication of roller chain, sprocket and pillow block bearings b) Cleaning and/or replacing of vacuum cap c) Adjustment of chain/belt tension
- Conduct minor repairs and troubleshooting of plant equipment.
- Accomplish necessary records, reports and checklist completely and accurately.
- Maintains safety, order and proper housekeeping in the area.
- Maintains proper operation and up keep of tools assigned to him.
- Actively participates in all company programs on productivity improvements, quality circles, etc.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned.
- Technical course graduate from a reputable school; preferably Plant Mechanic
- At least four (4) years of experience in production operation specializing in mechanical repair and maintenance of fixed plant equipment.
- Must have knowledge in Industrial Mechanic, Pneumatic Technology, Hydraulic Technology, Basic Metrology and Welding Technology