Planning and Scheduling Engineer - #87274
Megawide Construction Corporation
Join our team and grow with us!
MEGAWIDE - Construction Equipment, Logistics and Services (CELS) is hiring for PLANNING AND SCHEDULING ENGINEER.
Work with the company that delivers superiors and cost-effective end-to-end services through an extensive roster of first-world equipment for construction, material handling, earthmoving, concrete delivery, and vehicles for transport and logistics.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Planning and Scheduling Engineer provides manpower and equipment schedule for projects and monitors current progress by comparing it to approved schedules. Create and maintain database for productivity rates of different activities and equipment. He/She is reporting to GWS Assistant Manager.
- Collects information from Quantity Surveyor, Bid & Estimating such as Bill of Quantities, Bid-bulletin and other related documents/contracts per project during pre-/post contract tendering period.
- Prepares internal and external schedule per project during pre-/post contract tendering period. Submits to immediate superior for further review.
- Prepares Pre and Post Project Execution Plan and submits to immediate superior.
- Updates report for percentage of accomplishment to be used for external billing and work acceleration performance for every project.
- Monitors overall cost performance of the project.
- Updates the work-productivity parameters to be used for realistic scheduling.
- Ensures that all calculations and simulations are in compliance to project or client specifications.
- Reports and documentations of the tasks assigned to him/her.
- Prepares timely and quality submission of reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering is required.
- Preferably a Licensed Engineer.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in the same field
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership skills: Ability to drive results even as an individual contributor.
- Ability to work in teams and collaboratively to achieve solutions to complex problems.