PH Registered Nurse Senior Analyst | Care Management (EH 1529) - #100887
Date: 2 weeks ago
City: Taguig, Metro Manila
Contract type: Full time
Accenture in the Philippines is currently looking for PH Registered Nurse Senior Analyst who will be responsible in performing the following day-to-day tasks:
- Oversees staff whose primary function is to support the clinical, claim managers and client teams with the delivery of administrative duties and in a supportive role.
- Accountable for the overall skill/competency and development of his/her direct reports.
- Accountable for overall service level performance of associates according to established policies and business rules set by the client.
- Performs regular performance management steps in managing team performance.
- Ensures full compliance to the following:
- Daily performance tracking is ongoing; daily, weekly and month to date performance of all associates are readily available
- Schedules 1x1 coaching sessions in advance and coaching documentation is accomplished within the appropriate time frame
- Provides weekly status report detailing major work accomplishments, operations-related issues and risks, performance improvement opportunities, and upcoming activities.
What are we looking for?
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Must have an active, unrestricted Philippine (PH) registered nurse license
- Must have at least three (3) months of prior working experience as a registered nurse in a clinical setting