People & Culture Administrator (NZP) - #101386
As a market leader in Business Process Optimisation and IT services for over 20 years, Canon Business Services Centre Philippines helps organisations optimise, automate, and transform their operations, setting them up for greater growth. We work collaboratively with customers to get the results they want, delivering bespoke solutions designed to meet and exceed their business needs, overcoming challenges, and freeing them up to focus on what sets them apart.
We’re trusted by industry leaders because of our dedicated customer focus, and agile approaches to solving our clients’ key challenges. With a commitment to delivering the best service management experience possible, many clients have partnered with us for more than a decade. The solutions we deliver are reliable, scalable, and cost-effective, helping customers to not just get ahead but stay ahead.
When you join Canon Business Services Centre, you’ll find a rewarding culture that values you. You’ll be empowered to focus on your career progression and turn your goals into reality as an integral part of the group’s success.
About the Role
The role of the People & Culture Administrator is to ensure an efficient and successful shared Admin Assistant service for Converga Australia and New Zealand, while providing support to the whole People and Culture team.
The role will be assigned the following responsibilities:
- Administer of HR Help Desk requests in an efficient and effective manner, delegating tasks effectively when required;
- Prepare and distribute general HR correspondences including anniversary letters, probationary letters, contract alterations and other HR letters in a timely manner;
- Maintain HR files and databases in relation to employment contracts and various HR letters/activity;
- Maintain the Organizational structure and security of HR information systems;
- Process background checks;
- Set up new employee logins and maintenance of structure for both the Converga Learning Centre and Sonar6;
- Maintain the training database in Preceda including data entry of training history for all employees;
- Administer HR Help Desk requests in an efficient and effective manner;
- Coordinate recruitment and selection in accordance with HR procedures including posting job advertisements, updating the intranet and website with new job ads and liaising with Managers;
- Administer and effectively manage all recruitment systems and avenues of the company making sure they are all updated;
- Process applications in line with sound recruitment practices and methods, including interviews and reference checks;
- Reinforce Converga recruitment policy and procedures with Converga Managers as related to Company vision and values and relevant legislation
- Verify all onboarding training requirements;
- Update and maintain internal contacts in conjunction with the IT Department;
- Own and drive the Rewards and Recognition Program
- Produce monthly and ad hoc reports as required;
- Assist the HR team as required.
- Tertiary qualification
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in HR related field
- Knowledge and exposure to a range of HR issues and practices especially in HR administration and Recruitment preferred
- Knowledge of general HR practices
If this sounds like you, we’d love you to apply!
We believe in the power of an inclusive and diverse workforce. We trust you will bring your authentic self to work, and we will focus on making sure that together, we make a strong contribution to the broader community in which we operate. Where possible, flexible working arrangements are the norm, as we know a better work-life balance can improve your motivation, performance, and productivity.
As an equal opportunity employer, all applicants will be considered. Benefits/perks may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Canon Group and the country where you work. All applicants must be eligible to work in the country they are applying to at the time of application.
Looking to join this diverse team? Apply online now.
Successful applicants will be notified of next steps.