Payroll Officer - #101247
Earn up to 40,000 PHP!
As a Payroll Officer,
you will play a crucial role in ensuring the accurate and timely processing of payroll for our client’s employees.Some of the things we expect you to do are to:
- Ensure all Time and Attendance data, payroll changes, records and other related material are received prior to the close of the payroll run.
- Ensure the completion of all key weekly payroll functions and procedures, not limited to the end-to-end payroll process, terminations, adjustments, and classification changes In line with the particular deadlines for each task.
- Provide the Group Payroll Manager with regular updates on relevant payroll issues.
- Ensure that key payroll functions comply with the EA, and relevant statutory and legislative requirements including timely processing of PAYG, Superannuation and any other Statutory payments.
- Maintain pay records, employee records, leave records and related information.
- Ensure that manual and electronic employee records are up-to-date and comply with audit requirements.
- Ensure privacy and security of all employee documentation.
- Administration for all payroll enquiries and maintenance of the Payroll Inbox to ensure payroll queries and issues are resolved within Service timeframes.
- Participate in weekly Payroll Review Meetings.
- Maintain personal competence in using the payroll system through internal and external training.
- Treat all payroll-related activities in the strictest confidence.
- Provide advice, assistance and support with key payroll processes and activities.
- Review and update Payroll Process and Procedure notes on a regular basis.
- In conjunction with the Group Payroll Manager assist with the implementation of strategies to ensure alignment with the Business Plan.
- Comply with relevant Statutory Reporting obligations.
RequirementsWe would need you to be or have the following:
- Experience 2-3 years in performing payroll and/or administration functions
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office with intermediate skills in MS Excel
- Developing knowledge of legislation and payroll-related principles
- Experience with enterprise payroll and ERP systems (NetSuite / Infinet Cloud or equivalent are desirable)
- Understanding of basic payroll procedures, legislation (including tax and super), organisational structure and policies
- Be able to support the Accounts team with Accounts Payable, across business areas as needed (such as rent, COGS and general AP)
- Experience with and a good understanding of the Australian payroll landscape and legislation Is a massive plus!
BenefitsBe a part of the Smartsourcing crew !
Smartsourcing was born with the purpose of changing people’s lives. Our goal is not only to make sure businesses grow and succeed but also, that you love where you work and thrive. We recruit, train, and support you and provide great benefits. We take pride in the fact we are an award-winning organisation, hailed as one of the best employers and workplaces in Asia as seen on Great Place to Work and HR Asia.Here’s why we think you’d love working at Smartsourcing…
At Smartsourcing, we’re all about fostering a positive work environment for you. We’re always looking for folks unafraid to be their authentic selves because we value diversity and inclusion.
We’re proud to be a certified Great Place to Work. We believe that we can expect the best out of you only when you're happy with where you work and what you do. This is why It is so vital for us that you have a healthy work-life balance.Some of our company perks include:
- Above-industry salary package
- Day Shift
- Fixed weekends off
- HMO coverage for you and your dependent/s after one (1) month
- Free lunch every day
- Free coffee every day (latte, americano, or cappuccino) made by our in-house barista
- Subsidized gym membership at Anytime Fitness
- And so much more!