Payroll Associate - #101089
At SiteMinder we believe the individual contributions of our employees are what drive our success. That’s why we hire and encourage diverse teams that include and respect a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. Our diverse and inclusive culture enables our employees to bring their unique selves to work and be proud of doing so. It’s in our differences that we will keep revolutionising the way for our customers. We are better together!
What We Do…
We’re people who love technology but know that hoteliers just want things to be simple. So since 2006 we’ve been constantly innovating our world-leading hotel commerce platform to help accommodation owners find and book more guests online - quickly and simply.
We’ve helped everyone from boutique hotels to big chains, enabling travellers to book igloos, cabins, castles, holiday parks, campsites, pubs, resorts, Airbnbs, and everything in between.
And today, we’re the world’s leading open hotel commerce platform, supporting 40,000 hotels in 150 countries - with over 100 million reservations processed by SiteMinder’s technology every year.
About the Payroll Associate role...
SiteMinder is seeking a Payroll Associate - Manila & Asia Region to manage the payroll of SiteMinder companies operating in Manila, Thailand and India. The position is responsible for payroll coordination/processing through the third party vendors and compliance assurance such as tax reporting and benefits-records administration. Additionally, the position maintains payroll-related accounts and is responsible for the reconciliation and accuracy of accounts within the accounting system.
- Process payrolls in a timely manner to ensure employees are paid correctly (200+ and growing in a fast pace)
- Review payroll registers (e.g earnings, deductions, taxes, ER cost) for accuracy and completeness before payroll funding.
- Manage multiple reports and provide to management as needed.
- Respond to internal and external inquiries in a timely manner.
- Will be assigned other duties to help proactively drive SiteMinder vision and align with other organizations core values.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality regarding employee pay records and documents.
- Support the business on payroll specific initiatives around simplification and standardization
- Post Journal entries to ledger.
- Prepares schedules and assists in annual audits.
- Conduct statutory reconciliation and reporting requirements to ensure compliance with local laws.
Our Perks & Benefits…
- Equity packages for you to be a part of the SiteMinder journey
- Hybrid working model (in-office & from home)
- Mental health and well-being initiatives
- Generous parental (including secondary) leave policy
- Paid birthday, study and volunteering leave every year
- Sponsored social clubs, team events, and celebrations
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG) to help you connect and get involved
- Investment in your personal growth offering training for your advancement
Does this job sound like you? If yes, we'd love for you to be part of our team! Please send a copy of your resume and our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any adjustments you may need during the interview process. We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.