PAPI COORDINATOR ( PASIG CITY) - #88161
Armored Transport Plus, Inc.
Education: Business Administration or similar.
Experience: 3+ years in a leadership role, Experience in operational improvement, good command of Excel.
Communication Skills: Excellent (a confident presenter, articulates ideas clearly and answers questions directly in both small and large group settings. Delivers messages with personal energy, enthusiasm and conviction Use appealing and persuasive argument)
Analytical Skills: Advanced
MS Office: Advanced
Interpersonal Skills: High
People Skills: High
- At least 30/35 age
- Operations support Experience required.
- Knowledge of Cash Operations, ATM, Logistics is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Industrial Relations
- Current Driver’s license
- Team management experience
- Computer literate, people management skills, communication skills (written and oral).
- Basic accounting skills
- Sound organization and administrative skills with problem-solving abilities
- Customer service ethic
- Exposure to basic training presentation & assessment
- Capacity to deliver training Modules to all staff.
- Availability for traveling.
- Viability for day and night schedule.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Actively participates with the opening of a new branch and coordinate with the different departments involved
- Daily reconcilization of the reports to the client
- Reports in case of any anomaly or deviation of the process
- Analyzes the needs of each branch to ensure the proper functioning of the operations and avoid deviations in the process with the fulfillment of the SLAs with the client.
- Coordinates the needs of the manpower and machines
- Participate in the training of the staff of each branch and their deployment
- Other task case to case for Papi project if requerid.