Paid Media Specialist - #116549
Work Experience1-2 years
Hiring ManagerJean Lorraine Sandel
About usIn Intogreat, we value not just your career opportunities with us but we also take pride in our work-life balance culture. We are dedicated to providing the needs of our staff to become productive at work
Here are the ten reasons why you should join Intogreat
1. We provide competitive salary packages with HMO coverage
2. We will also give you Life Insurance for your security
3. Paid sick and vacation leave credits
4. Fun and exciting events for our employee
5. Convenient work location that are accessible to the basic necessities and hangouts
6. We value work-life balance
7. Work with driven & talented professionals
8. Fun and supportive work environment
9. We provide security for your working place
10. A growing team – more opportunities for you!
Come and be part of our growing team that you will surely enjoy!
Our Paid Media Specialist is responsible for leading the creation and implementation of strategies for paid search and paid social projects for our Australia and US B2B markets, while providing support to our organic social projects as needed.
Develop, implement, and manage effective paid media strategies in Google, LinkedIn, and Meta to increase leads generation and drive conversion rate optimization (CRO).
Create and manage paid media campaigns and A/B tests or experiments on Google, LinkedIn, Meta, and future platforms that our brand may explore.
Optimize paid media campaigns towards their goals based on the performance of the audience, budget, creatives, and other applicable campaign aspects.
Write ad captions aligned with the goal of the campaign.
Work with our in-house team in developing ad creatives.
Stay up to date with updates in the features and industry trends of paid media platforms.
Conduct competitor research as needed to support the paid media strategy planning.
Prepare weekly optimization and monthly performance reports with actionable strategic insights.
Support organic social as required by team workload by developing and managing content plans and/or creating content creatives and captions for LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram.
Conduct competitor research as needed to support the organic social strategy planning.
- Perform other ad hoc marketing tasks as requested by the Line Manager.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communication, and other related courses
- Proven experience and knowledge of Google Ads
- Proven experience and knowledge of LinkedIn Ads
- Proven or basic experience of Meta Ads
Here are the reasons why you should join Intogreat:
Competitive Salary Package
- HMO on day 1 w/ 2 Free Dependents
- Group Life Insurance
- Paid Leaves
- Bereavement Assistance
- Work-life Balance & High Staff Engagement Culture
- Long-term Development Plan Program
- Free training courses
- Cultural Training
- Emerging Leaders’ Program
- High-end IT devices
- Employee awards and events
- Mental Health Reimbursement up to 20K