P2P Process Specialist - #116302
Monroe Consulting Group
Executive recruitment Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a multinational pharmaceutical company. Our respected client is looking for a P2P Process Specialist with at least 2 years of experience in Accounts Payable. This job is based in BGC, Taguig City and has a hybrid work arrangement with 3x/week on-site schedule.
- Collect electronic vendor invoice images from the Accounts Payable.
- Actively participate in stabilizing the operation of Procure to Pay.
- Verify travel and expense claims with supporting documents provided and update claim details into ERP system.
- Assisting in AP Sub-ledger close and other month end activities.
- Ensuring that invoices are properly coded and booked.
Key Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or related.
- At least two-year's experience in accounts payable, or similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of accounts payable principles, accounting standards, and industry regulations.
- Proficiency with financial software and ERP systems preferably SAP Concur.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical environments is a plus.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.