Order to Cash Analyst- Night Shift - #116158
Nestle Operational Services Worldwide SA
Location: Meycauayan, Bulacan, PH
Company: Nestlé Business Services AOA, Inc.
1+ year of experience
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
Our Team in Nestlé Business Services is in charge of delivering world class business support to our colleagues and clients in Nestlé globally. We are committed to deliver with passion, reliability, innovation, discipline and excellence. Are you ready to join us?
A day in the life...
- Responsible for handling a part of order to cash process such as:
- Maintains customer details in the system
- Allocates Customer’s payment into their specific Accounts
- Facilitates the timely identification and resolution of Customer’s Claims and Deductions
- Generates Blocked Order Report, conducts analysis in accordance with the Market’s credit policies and initiates recommendations through workflow
- Conducts intensive collection activities and follow-up of overdue accounts and escalates problematic accounts to the Market
- Attends to Customer’s queries and ensure timely resolution of issue
- Participates in various Order to Cash Continuous Improvement initiatives
What will make you successful
- Willing to work in the night shift
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or business related field course
- 1+ experience in any accounts receivable; fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- With working knowledge in SAP or MS Applications
- Has a critical degree of accuracy regarding data entry and analysis
- Proven ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver solid business results.
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.