Operations Manager (PH) - #88282
The Manager, Call Center Operations will lead a team of Supervisors by providing them with direction,
support, and career development. Demonstrate innovation by enhancing or creating processes that will
improve customer satisfaction, increase productivity, cultivate sales, and improve the performance of
Supervisors and Representatives. Improve team member satisfaction by creating an environment
consistent with Asurion’s Core Values, resulting in retention of Supervisors and Representatives.
Oversee the day-to-day operations of the team in accordance with Asurion’s Core Values by providing
outstanding service to both internal and external customers and supporting a culture of customer
service and sales. Also responsible for understanding and complying with operational contractual
requirements of Asurion’s clients. Position responsibilities include coaching and development of
Supervisors to meet and exceed established call center and sales goals, ensuring adherence to
established business processes and policies, and creating a positive and rewarding work environment.
This role is required to report on-site in Iloilo Business Park, Iloilo City on a permanent night shift.
- Demonstrates a commitment to achieve all goals and objectives, including sales performance metrics
- • Establishes a meaningful leadership presence within the Department by being involved, interacting on the call center floor, and being approachable
- • Energy needed to motivate Supervisors to support and facilitate sales
- • Proven and demonstrable leadership, management, and motivational skills
- • College degree or equivalent experience required-advanced degree(s) or certification (s) preferred
- • Minimum of 5-8 years call center leadership experience required, with at least 2-3 years at the manager level
- • Demonstrates an uncompromising level of honesty, trustworthiness, and ethical behavior
- • Exudes the ability to inspire, motivate and impact others to achieve
- • Demonstrated excellence in communication (written and verbal) with internal and external customers
- • Results-driven, action-oriented, and self-motivated mindset
- • Must be experienced and comfortable working in a dynamic entrepreneurial environment and able to deal well with change and ambiguity
- Experience with call center technology, including ACD, workforce management agent productivity tools, and quality management tools.
- Proficiency using MS office