Operational Risk Manager - #88055
CIS Bayad Center, Inc. - A Meralco Company
Date: 1 week ago
City: Pasig City, Metro Manila
Contract type: Full time
- Designing and implementing an overall risk management process for the organization, which includes an analysis of the financial impact on the company when risks occur.
- Performing a risk assessment: Analyzing current risks and identifying potential risks that are affecting the company.
- Performing a risk evaluation: Evaluating the company’s previous handling of risks and comparing potential risks with criteria set out by the company such as costs and legal requirements.
- Establishing the level of risk, the company are willing to take.
- Risk reporting tailored to the relevant audience. (Educating the board of directors about the most significant risks to the business; ensuring business heads understand the risks that might affect their departments; ensuring individuals understand their own accountability for individual risks)
- Explaining the external risk posed by corporate governance to stakeholders.
- Creating business continuity plans to limit risks.
- Implementing health and safety measures, and purchasing insurance
- Conducting policy and compliance audits, which will include liaising with internal and external auditors.
- Reviewing any new major contracts or internal business proposals
- Building risk awareness amongst staff by providing support and training within the company.