Officer, Talent Acquisition - #101399
Melco Resorts & Entertainment Limited
REQ9993 Officer, Talent Acquisition (Open)
The Officer, Talent Acquisition is primarily responsible in providing support to the Senior Officer, Talent Acquisition and Manager, HR Services in the Recruitment and Selection process.
He / She will also assist in administrative functions relevant to recruitment and onboarding process, ensuring the integrity of the Human Resources Information System (“HRIS”) and employee data, including the filing of employee records.
1. Assists in performing end-to-end recruitment based on the standards and timelines set by both Human Resources (HR) and the Business Unit.
2. Assists in sourcing activities through various sourcing channels which includes Workday, Job fairs, Online job portal, recruitment agencies and/or referrals.
3. Coordinates all recruitment and selection activities such as:
a. Processing and interviewing qualified applicants and administer pre-hire assessments (as needed) relevant to the requirement.
b. Coordinating the schedule of interviews with the Hiring Manager
c. Preparing and updating recruitment activity reports, including but not limited to Recruitment Dashboard and property vacancies.
d. Maintaining and updating of vacancies in internal and external job portal.
4. Preparing recruitment collaterals during job fairs.
5. Maintains all personnel files, records, drug and alcohol screening and background investigation results, and other personnel records, and ensure the Company is in compliance with all laws and regulations and demonstrates "best practices" in regard to personnel information management.
6. Collects and ensures all pre-employment documents are complete, scanned and photocopied in compliance with the recommended format for 201 filing.
7. Performs all associated departmental filing, scanning and photocopying of 201 records are complete and in compliance.
8. Collaborates with the appropriate resources for the completion of any HRIS projects.
9. Ensures that the employment-related reports are met according to organizational requirements
10. Assists in the documentation of processes and procedures related to recruitment in HRIS.
11. Performs tasks that may be assigned from time to time
At least one (1) year of experience in recruitment, onboarding and relevant Human Resources data management, or related fields.
Degree in Psychology, HR, Business Administration, Social Studies, or any related field of study.
III. Skills / Competencies
1. Knowledgeable on requirements related to the Human Resources
2. Knowledgeable on prevalent recruitment strategies and practice in the industry
3. Able to work with high volume recruitment
4. Good organizational or work management skills.
5. Attention to detail
6. Team player
7. Good oral and written communication skills
8. Computer literate; preferably knowledgeable in MS Office programs, and background in the HR Module of any Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system