Network Solution Design Operations Jr Manager - #100978
APPLICATION REMINDER: We appreciate your interest in applying with Accenture. As you go along the recruitment process, we require everyone to complete their Workday profile via our career site (Workday) accessible after you click the ‘Apply Now’ button or to be sent via SMS. Make sure to accomplish all the required information within 24 hours for us to process your application.
Accenture in the Philippines is currently looking for Network Solution Design Operations Associate Manager who will be responsible in performing the following day-to-day tasks:
- Understanding and translating buyer requirements into a standard solution offering i.e., deal approach, solution plan, proposal, and cost estimate leveraging standard process, methods & deliverables.
- Collaborating as a key member of the Sales Team to represent the solution offering to the client buyer and other internal Accenture groups, and align the solution with final terms and conditions
- Maintaining a keen understanding of marketplace intelligence trends and competition to provide market leading perspectives, emerging trends, tools and techniques that can be effectively utilized to develop and promote business
- Demonstrates expert knowledge of new and emerging products and/or application services. Provides deep technical expertise on wireless network, wireless devices and applications for complex and increasingly global solutions
- Knowledge and experience developing Go To Market solutions for B2B and B2B2C scenarios.
Join our high performing team and enjoy these benefits:
- Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
- Night differential
- Loyalty, Christmas gift, inclusion, and diversity benefits
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) from day 1 of employment
- Life insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Retirement plan
- Flexible working arrangements
- Accessible locations
- Work Life Balance
- Healthy and encouraging work environment
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
- Volunteering opportunities
*Terms and conditions apply
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 624,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at ****.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree holder
- Must have 7 to 8 years of relevant work experience
- Must have at least 5 years of supervisory experience
- Must have work background in Telco
- Desire to work in an Information Systems environment