.Net Developer - #101425
Date: 2 weeks ago
City: Manila, Metro Manila
Contract type: Full time
Senior .Net Developer
- The Senior.Net Developerdevelops, implements, and maintains software solutions that enable business operations to realize company goals and objectives.
- The incumbent performs analysis, design, coding, debugging, testing, and support of software applications.
- They may be assigned to develop new applications/systems, enhance/upgrade existing systems or provide production support.
- They are able to work independently on moderately complex projects, receiving only general direction and may provide assistance and direction to less experienced peers.
- Work in an Agile software development team to deliver new software and to maintain and support past and future solutions
- Participate in Agile ceremonies and collaborate with the other team members and developers to clarify and refine requirements/user stories
- Translate user stories into engineering artifacts and complete software development work, which includes application design, coding, code review and testing
- Keep team and manager apprised of progress
- Coordinate with technical manager and Enterprise Architect to adhere to Enterprise Architecture principles, software development best practices, coding, compliance and security standards
- Work on performance tuning, code optimization, refactoring, automation and CI/CD implementation
- Offer suggestions to stakeholders on devising effective and efficient approaches to achieve business objectives
- Manage engineering risks by proactively tracking and communicating issues, and devising methods to mitigating them
- Liaise with other teams to coordinate interdependencies and resolve issues Supports the resolution of in-depth user questions and production issues following support process and SLA's
- Maintain a working knowledge of new technology and software engineering standards, practices and tools
- Provide input for the creation of Product Roadmap and High-Level Estimates
- Review code, designs and other technical documentation prepared by other members of the team
- Collaborate with IT management to define and develop documentation and engineering artifact standards, guidelines, processes, and templates