MOLDING PROCESS TECHNICIAN II - #101341
The position is to troubleshoot molding machines, Implementing Kaizen / Poka-Yoke technics to improve productivity and to reduce breakdowns to achieve set line targets, should have awareness on quality.
- To reduce machine breakdowns.
- Should have awareness on basic plastic materials
- To support the production team to achieve the production target.
- To reduce the cycle time by improving the line process.
- Poka yoke or Mistake proof implementation.
- Kaizan implementation & participation.
- Corrective & preventive actions.
- Troubleshooting on the defects and correcting the machine
- Setting and changing over on the machine for part number to another part number
- Reading drawing and understanding the quality requirements
- Knowledge of end product use and safety requirement of the product
- Should be knowledgeable on triggering the critical spares
- Work with Manufacturing Engineer’s on process improvements
- Awareness of Quality targets.
- 5S+1 (Sort, Set, Shine, Shine, Standardize and Sustain) and TPM (Total Productive Maintenance).
- Associate degree is preferred or at least high school graduate.
- 3+ years’ experience in a manufacturing company as Production/ Machine Operator.
TE Connectivity’s Technical Engineering Support Teams analyze, test and assist in research for the development of products and processes. Team members may specialize in quality control or assurance, chemical manufacturing processes, metals, electrical connectors and components, process development, materials, and/or instrumentation. They may also handle calibration, displays, network control, mold development and audiovisual work or environmental health and safety. The Technical Engineering Support Teams are responsible for the completion of assigned engineering projects within budgetary and scheduling guidelines. They plan, prioritize, and manage multiple engineering projects; prioritize tasks and assign team members to ensure that the team's overall resources are used effectively and that project deadlines are met. They evaluate and authorize changes that significantly impact the scope, budget, or timeline of a project. At times, they may work directly with customers to understand needs, gather customer requirements, identify resources and assess project risks. They create, develop, plan, write and edit operational, instructional, maintenance or test procedures for paper, multimedia or web-based publication, for non-technical and technical users.
What your background should look like:
Values: Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation