MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVE - #88109
Ve Pharma Inc
1. Promotes assigned products regularly to target doctors and hospitals in the assigned territory.
2. Develops sales plan and activities to achieve sales target.
3. Identifies and develops business opportunities increase market share. This includes management of Key Opinion Leaders and building strong business relationships with target doctors.
4. Ensures all activities comply with legal and ethical standards, and that documented processes, procedures and internal quality management system are followed and adhered to.
5. Conducts CME activities such as product presentation, RTD, and FGD when necessary.
6. Responsible for the maintenance of customer profiles
7. Responsible for the development, implementation and review of customer business plans / strategies
8. Together with the Sales & Marketing Manager/District Manager, the Product Specialist shall develop long-term business-building programs with key stakeholders and/or decision-makers in hospitals/institutions.
9. Reports activities and strategies of competition.
10. Identifies key issues in territory and recommends plan of action.
- At least two years of relevant experience working as a Medical Representative,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with medical professionals and healthcare organizations,
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills,
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team,
- Willingness to travel frequently to meet with clients and attend conferences,
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.