Master Planner - #88052
Falcon's Creative Philippines, Inc
Falcon’s is a diversified global entertainment, consumer experience, and technology enterprise that accelerates intellectual property activation concurrently across physical and digital experiences.
Working at Falcon’s means practicing your craft among collaborative and friendly professionals. We have attracted top talent from the feature film and visual effects industries, top theme park destinations, the video game industry, and others. Our work can be experienced in theme parks, museums, zoos, aquariums, location-based entertainment venues, live events, themed restaurant, and retail locations, and more!
The Master Planner is responsible for architectural and creative planning of theme park master plans, zone area layouts, attraction designs, set designs, area development, hardscape details and landscape conditions. This role typically involves working closely with creative directors, creative managers, and technical designers to develop detailed master plans in both 2D CAD and 3D modeling software, especially in Revit. The Master Planner will be required to collaborate frequently with interdisciplinary creative and technical teams, both in-house and with specialist sub-consultants to meet design goals.
- Park Master Planning
- Lead design efforts for theme park master plans in both 2D plans and 3D model development.
- Analyze and revise park designs for functional operations and logistics considerations.
- Zone Layout Design
- Guide design teams in zone layout and planning exercises, considering guest circulation and physical placemaking.
- Integrate enlarged zone planning into consolidated master plans with iteration.
- Attraction Design
- Collaborate with attraction designers to resolve access, adjacencies, circulation, servicing and technical details in conjunction with project master plans
- Develop architectural plans for core and shell as well as ride and show of attraction systems within the master plan
- Project Management
- Lead cross-functional teams in the planning, execution, and monitoring of projects.
- Define project scope, objectives, and deliverables.
- Develop detailed project schedules, milestones, and timelines.
- Communication and Collaboration
- Collaborate with various departments and stakeholders to ensure alignment and effective communication.
- Facilitate meetings, presentations, and discussions to share plans, progress, and updates.
- Address any issues or roadblocks that may arise during the planning and execution phases.
- Workflow Process Improvement
- Continuously assess and refine planning processes to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Stay updated on industry best practices and emerging trends in planning and resource management.