Marketing Campaigns Specialist - #116357
Our Marketing teams conceptualise and implement go-to-market activities to achieve increased usage and visibility. The Regional Marketing team is responsible for in-app campaign planning, product marketing, partnerships and content strategy to drive acquisition and engagement. The Regional Brand and Growth Marketing team covers all aspects of online and performance marketing, which involve tracking and measuring data to better reach our users. Our local marketing teams work closely with the regional teams to localise and adapt strategies to increase brand awareness and acquisition in each market. Browse our Marketing team openings to see how you can make an impact with us.
- Bachelor's Degree, Background in marketing or business management preferred.
- Fresh graduates with an interest in e-Commerce; or 1-2 years of work experience in a Marketing role (experience in e-Commerce, telco, FMCG, or previous experience executing front-end app changes preferred)
- Good project management skills: Able to cascade and manage timelines so all deliverables required for campaign executions are completed on schedule
- Good communication skills: This is a highly cross-functional role, being comfortable initiating clarifying conversations with different co-workers / stakeholders is essential to success
- Advanced Google Suite proficiency: the majority of our work is executed on G-suite; essential to be comfortable in it especially Gsheets
- Resilience: Able to work quickly and pivot when necessary. We sometimes have to balance multiple conversations and planning requirements at the same time; must be able to work well under pressure
- Detail-oriented: The campaigns specialist has to ensure all assets that go live on the app are error-free, as errors may negatively impact the business or sellers (e.g. wrong vouchers, wrong deals, incorrect sale dates)
- Motivated to learn: In time, the Specialist should learn to understand Marketing business priorities and performance metrics deeply; should be open about self-educating
- Data proficiency is a plus: Able to analyse performance data and provide insights to optimize marketing tactics