Marketing Campaigns Manager - #116042
- Opportunity to work with a fast-growing FinTech company
- Job Satisfaction and Career Development
About Our Client
The company, founded by finance professionals and entrepreneurs with strong investor backing, is a pioneering financial technology business. Dedicated to challenging traditional norms, it aims to provide inclusive and superior financial services through technology, design, security, and customer-centric approaches. With a global track record of success, the company envisions freeing customers from financial complexities, offering more freedom, and creating thousands of jobs while providing easy finance access for millions of Filipinos. Join them in challenging conventions and exploring a new financial world together.
- Responsible for developing and launching integrated marketing campaigns and promotions for Point-of-Sale (POS) loans and other products that will be communicated in relevant communication channels such as in-store (i.e. at the stores of our retail partners) and in our social media channels.
- Apply an experimentation mindset to marketing campaigns to drive, test, learn, and optimize. Continuously conduct A/B testing across all channels.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Conduct competitor analysis to identify areas of competitive advantage.
- Analyze market trends, customer preferences, and competitor activities to identify opportunities for merchandise improvement.
- Conduct regular store visits and collaborate with sales head/team to gather insights and feedback for continuous improvement of merchandising strategies.
- Overseeing the planning and implementation of merchandising strategies.
- Creating eye-catching POS merchandise that showcase the brand and make it stand out.
- Manage requests for all co-branded marketing materials with partners.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in marketing, business, or related field
- At least 10 years experience as a marketing manager.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Proven success in developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What's on Offer
Be part of a pioneering financial technology business, contributing to industry innovation and gaining experience in technology, design, and analytics. The inclusive work environment and global success offer opportunities for professional growth, allowing you to make a lasting impact on the financial landscape while enjoying a collaborative and innovative culture.