Marketing Analytics Specialist - #101196
Location: Makati, PH / Meycauayan, Bulacan
Company: Nestlé Business Services AOA, Inc.
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
Our Team in Nestlé Business Services is in charge of delivering world class business support to our colleagues and clients in Nestlé globally. We are committed to deliver with passion, reliability, innovation, discipline and excellence. Are you ready to join us?
A day in the life of...
- Gives strong recommendations and actionable insights related to social media, marketing campaigns through campaign objectives, voice of the consumers, digital brand performance and digital content.
- Identifies patterns and trends in different categories to be used by Market Partners, Brand Teams and Functions.
- Deliver value-driven and value-inspired dashboards and reports creation, which enables availability of reliable real-time data and supports data driven decision making.
- Develops analytical visual dashboards, its specification, testing and deployment, delivers dashboards customization against organization’s standards, procedures, ways of working and guidelines.G
- ive strong recommendations and insights out of the data gathered from different tools and platforms
- Utilize different social media tools to help Brands, Business Units and different Functions
- Design performance efficient, impactful reports, and visualizations for business and technical audiences
- Develop dashboards using the relevant data visualization tools (PowerBI, and other apps like PowerQuery) to provide markets and internal teams with real-time visibility of the business performance
- Manages a large amount of data with the ability to load various types of data (csv, xml, json, xlsx, txt and others) from different sources (SAP BW, SAP HANA, SharePoint, Rest API, etc.) for a single storage layer (Data Lakes) for later consumption and analytical services.
- Responsible for data federation - combining the data result sets across multiple sources. Extract, format and transform data from multiple sources. Carry out and improve complex data seeking practices to capture data sources for use in various analyses
- Executes Data Ingestion through the resources of Azure platform following Nestle's compliance.
- Collaborate with ASL team when new data source or data lakes are required to support creation of PowerBI/PowerApps Based dashboard
- Uses Microsoft Azure and any other platforms or technology approved by ASL to ensure rapid extraction and delivery of data. Ensures technical troubleshooting of developed solution, responsible for data gaps tracing and ticket resolution which relates to developed PowerBI
- Collaborate with internal data consumers and stakeholders to uncover needs, interpret business requirements, engineer quality Dashboards, perform testing of analytical tools basis expected data outputs, as well as support troubleshooting technical questions and dashboard/data source related issues
- Partners with CI Analysts and Market Partners to identify analytical possibilities within the team, assesses complexity and effort required for a dashboard creation
- Ensures continues capability building and technical support for developed solutions:
- Develops dashboards supporting documentation within agreed standards, including documentation for troubleshooting.
- Create and maintain the instruction manual (QRGs) for dashboards and reports developed
- Share Knowledge and provide capability building sessions on available analytical tools within NBS and with market business partners
- Provide referencing and other support in the navigation of the dashboard for presentations
- Sustains delivered dashboard solutions and reviews it frequently following NCE practices and methodologies. Problem solve analytic challenges by investigating the data, understanding the root causes, and coming up with measurement strategies
What will make you successful
- Bachelor's degree in analytics, statistic, information systems or related discipline, or equivalent; M.B.A. and / or Data Sciences background will be a plus
- Experience in providing insights for marketing services
- Knowledge or at least basic experience in Microsoft Azure usage, PowerBI and PowerApps
- Familiar with Agile/DevOps environment using design thinking methodology
- Participated in a major change initiative,in a complex environment.
- Contributed strategically and practically to the design and execution of the initiative.
- Cross-functional and multi-cultural experience
- Experience of working with Senior Management
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work with large amount of information and translate to bigger picture
- Comfortable with connecting facts, figures, and number crunching
- Critical thinking: Able to look at numbers, trends and data to come to new conclusions from findings
- Attention to detail