Manager, Marketing (QCommerce - Groceries) - #101305
"To be the most loved everyday food and groceries destination!" - that’s our mission at foodpanda (small ‘f’).
foodpanda is the largest food and grocery delivery platform in Asia, outside of China. Operating in more than 400 cities across 11 markets, we continue to expand and grow in our core food delivery business, as well as in new verticals like grocery deliveries, with a strong tech infrastructure at our core. From our restaurants-partners, cloud kitchens and cloud grocery stores — foodpanda is just one tap away, getting everything you need into your hands quickly and conveniently!
We are looking for enthusiastic problem solvers to join us in scaling our platform, to digitalise businesses in Asia, uplift rider livelihoods and build a hyper-convenient platform for our customers. If you love working with technology to create solutions and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get things done, you will find your tribe here at foodpanda. Our diverse and high-performing team comprises people from more than 60 nationalities, and we welcome all experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives.
We are currently recruiting for Marketing Managers to join our growing regional APAC Marketing team driving outcomes for our Groceries verticals. foodpanda’s Groceries strives to change consumers’ groceries and daily goods purchase behavior from traditional retail / standard eCommerce to no-queue, 30 minute deliveries that are always available.
This role will report directly to the Head of QCommerce Marketing within APAC team. The successful candidate will play a key role in building and executing marketing strategies, budget management, developing and executing go-to-market strategy and campaigns and partner closely with cross functional teams across the APAC region.
- Responsible for strategy & planning activities such as performance analysis, ideation & development of full year growth strategies.
- Develop go-to-market strategies for new business functions, oversee new businesses growth and progress.
- Build the business positioning, strategy awareness and usage of new business.
- Work closely with performance & CRM teams for Acq and retention plans.
- Develop, maintain and update comprehensive project plans from initial idea to launch and growth Take ownership of budget process, ensuring spends hit key KPIs such as new customer acquisition, frequency and re-order rates.
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders to support planned and effective execution of campaigns and monitoring.
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders to understand business challenges and opportunities.
- Recommend solutions across the complex range of products and processes
- Bachelors / Masters Degree in Marketing, Economics, Business or related fields.
- At least 5 to 8 years experience in marketing for for e-commerce, hypergrowth stage companies in the Retail/Grocery/Q-Commerce space.
- Prior marketing experience of at least 2 to 5 years in a FMCG environment, will be a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills, can think independently and is data oriented.
- Ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment, with strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
What We Offer
- A dynamic and challenging work environment.
- A company committed to developing you personally and professionally.
- A great working atmosphere with regular company and team events.
- A vibrant and international team committed to diversity and inclusion.
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company.
- Other benefits include free food, health and dental insurance, and learning and development opportunities!
Our parent company, Delivery Hero, is a global leader in the food delivery industry processing over 3 million orders every day and operating in 40+ markets in the world, with 18,000 employees and approximately 500,000+ restaurant partners.