Manager, Client Services - #100850
The Compliance Services team provides services to the pharmaceutical and med device industries. Work includes HCP Engagement, HCP Tiering and Background Screening, Grants Management, Payments, and Transparency Support and Outsourcing. Our teams are responsible for providing quality services and ensuring the client obtains maximum value from our products and services. Our services are delivered using proprietary software, so familiarity with technology operational systems is required.
The Manager of Compliance Service is responsible for leading a team of client service professionals as part of a mid to large sized market or an assigned group. As the team manager, interpersonal and leadership skills are crucial. Familiarity with industry compliance issues and regulations is helpful. Detailed process orientation and superior communication skills are critical.
- Provide oversight and guidance to a team of coordinators on the Compliance Services team.
- Support development opportunities.
- Generate performance metrics and activity status reports for review with Client Stakeholders.
- Resolve process and technical problems that may occur including communicating any action plans.
- Become a subject matter expert in the compliance areas of focus: Grants management, HCP Tiering and Screening, Grants Management, and HCP Contracting
- Become a subject matter expert in the technology underpinning services.
- Create and maintain SOPs and adjust as necessary to meet service requirements.
- Sends information requests to clients for required information. (e.g., missing information, clarification of information, documentation)
- Adherence to various policies (i.e. confidentiality, sensitive communication, intellectual property)
- Statement of Work (SOW) and budget management
- Liaison between internal teams and external client teams
- Bachelor's Degree Req
- Five (5) years of relevant work experience Req
- Pharmaceutical industry experience
- Strong communication skills, including ability to train, present and deal tactfully with clients
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Proficient in PC applications (MS - Office, Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Change management/process analysis skills
- Project management experience in overseeing or contributing in difficult, multi-discipline projects
- Experience developing and delivering training to clients
- Managerial skills, including a strong focus on team building
- Willing to work in night shift
- Amenable to work in Mckinley Taguig
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com