Listings Analyst - #88223
The Philippine Stock Exchange, Inc. (PSE)
This position is responsible for ensuring that all listing applications are thoroughly reviewed and evaluated to comply with the Listings and Disclosure rules, regulations, policies and guidelines as well as related Securities laws and regulations set forth by the SEC. This role is also responsible for the strict implementation of the Listings and Disclosure rules, regulations and policies.
- Exercise due diligence and analysis in ensuring all listing applicants (companies) are compliant with PSE Listings and Disclosure rules, regulations, and policies.
- Coordinates with other regulators and agencies (SEC, BSP, PDTC, etc.) in the compliance of the listing applicant with the relevant and applicable rules.
- Ensures that listing applications for Board Approval have successfully completed documentation requirements based on existing Listings Rules and Regulations as well as SEC rules and their applicable laws and regulations.
- Monitors compliance by listed companies with the continuing listing requirements of the PSE.
- Participates in various activities and special projects of the Issuer Regulation Division, such as formulation of new/amended rules, regulations and policies; and enhancement of procedures and systems.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking
- At least one (1) year of experience in compliance and/or listings is an advantage
- Preferably CPA
- Willing to work on site (BGC, Taguig)
- Can start ASAP