L&D VTH Americas Learning Projects Administrator_Supervising Associate - #116121
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Do you imagine a world where people are so inspired by what they are learning that they feel compelled to pass it onto others? Are you committed to delivering exceptional experiences to help develop people? Join the Americas Learning Team to help us achieve our ambition.
At EY, we are committed to helping our clients stay ahead of unprecedented change. To do that, we’ve transformed learning and development to enable you to become a leader that drives innovation, challenges the status quo, and ultimately makes our world work better. Our Learning and Development team designs and delivers exceptional experiences to help develop our professionals to perform at their best, develop new skills that they need, and inspire themselves and those around them to be the leaders that they want to be.
Designing, developing, and delivering learning today is different from the past, in terms of our professionals’ expectations of quality, of experience and content as well as speed and ever-evolving technologies to engage and consume learning. Your role will help our team achieve the ambition to create a world where people are so inspired by what they are learning that they feel compelled to pass it onto others. To achieve our purpose and seek greater efficiency in all that we do, we need to grow our team.
The Learning Projects Administrator – Supervising Associate works as part of a project team to support all aspects of the learning curriculum and Learning Design Lab teams internal processes, with a primary focus on the publication and curriculum management process.
The Supervising Associate would be responsible for supporting functions and processes within learning, including the quality assurance of learning documentation, collection of documentation required for internal reviews and analysis, as well as the maintenance of learning items in our internal systems. This would include and not be limited to completion of course publications, program creation, catalog and maintenance reviews, assignments, and reporting.
In this role you would be expected to produce high quality deliverables and assist on special projects, where needed.
They will also serve as the first level of escalation for the <team name> when they have questions or issues and be the primary point of contact to cascade messages to the <team name>. Assist with onboarding duties as needed.
Applications Used: SuccessFactors (Learning Management System), Service-Now (SNOW), Calculo, Other L&D specific tools.
- The Supervising Associate will provide oversight of day-to-day activities being assigned to VTH team members taking responsibility for periodic reviews of the work performed by the Learning Projects Administrator VTH team.
- Coach and support the Learning Projects Administrator VTH team to increase their knowledge, skills and competence within their role along with their understanding of the region by providing transparent and supportive feedback
- Support various learning design and development projects
- Complete or collect all documentation required for Course/Item publication, program publication, Course/Item revision and item assignment
- Complete quality reviews of required documentation for publication
- Submit requests for Course/Item, Program, Inactivation, Revision and Assignment requests in SuccessFactors
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge and awareness of the item and program publication process and item revision process
- Maintain facilitator and participant materials repository in SharePoint
- Liaise with supporting teams around learning administration
- Review and summarize consumption and satisfaction data for multiple courses and curricula
- Review and summarize data from various quality reviews
- Complete quality checks on data related to the content development process
- Respond to queries from Curriculum Learning teams and Learning Design Lab
- Update learning team resources (e.g., SharePoint, OneNote) to maintain content relevancy
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders. Stakeholders may include Learning Consultants, Learning Designers, Project Managers, Deployment Leads, Content Authors, Content Reviewers and Learning Operations
- Support the training of new team members and provide guidance on their progress
- Escalate complex issues to Team Leads
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Strong spoken and written English skills to work in an international environment
- Strong organization, time management and prioritization skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills – work effectively with colleagues and teams in different geographical locations and ability to build strong relationships in a multicultural environment
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 suite
- Ability to review and summarize data points
- Identify challenges and potential issues early and communicate those to Learning Teams
- Strong organizational skills to schedule, execute, and complete tasks, often delivered in quick succession
- Ability to learn new processes and skills quickly
- Demonstrable experience of managing multiple projects in parallel in an organized and coordinated way, with exceptional quality
- Commercial acumen and business awareness
- Ability to learn new processes and skills quickly
- Proactive problem solver with solutions mindset
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel would be a great advantage (e.g., Pivot Tables, Formulas, Formatting, Data Cleaning, etc.)
- Knowledge of learning development processes and standards
- Knowledge and hands on experience of ServiceNow and SuccessFactors
- May need to travel at times, otherwise travel time will be very limited
- Other Language proficiency to be considered based on region/center specific requirements
- Flexibility in working hours to accommodate multiple time zones as needed
- This role requires to support the US time zone
- May need to work extra hours to meet special customer requirements
- Master’s / Bachelor’s degree in business or HR related discipline. Preference will be given for those with Learning Specialization
- Experience working in a professional services or corporate environment
- Experience working in learning and development is preferred
- Working in international and diverse environments
- 9+ years’ work experience preferred
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.