Landscape Modeler - ME - #101137
Join a global professional services leader. We are committed to solving the world’s biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy and urbanization.
Based in the Philippines, working with our Middle East team, this position offers a great variety of projects
- Perform all phases of the design process including Concept, Schematic and Detailed Design Documentation, writing specification, report, 3D modeling, submittals & permitting, hardscape and plant material selection.
- Deliver entire technical landscape packages independently with review from senior team.
- Organization of project materials & information according to Design Process.
- Work closely with counterparts and across all disciplines.
- Manages, coordinates, and leads landscape design projects independently with less oversight.
- Leads the production of project design reports and detailing.
- Provide landscape design solutions from Concept to Detailed Design.
- Must have worked / completed Landscape projects using Revit.
- Understands all applicable UAE authorities’ requirements and coordinates with various discipline’s technical inputs into a project.
- Coordinating with design Engineers for resolution of related issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape architecture, licensed status preferred
- 5+ years of experience in UAE and the Gulf region
- Proficiency in the following programs is a must: AutoCAD, Revit, Photoshop, Sketch-up (or similar 3D programs), In-Design, Illustrator, Excel, and other MS Office programs.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to be organized, proactive, and prioritize multiple tasks both independently and with the team.
- Aware of the UAE public realm guidelines generally and International best practices of Landscape Architecture.
Applicants must have the right to work in the Philippines.
This job offer can be based either in Makati, Quezon City or in our office in Cebu, depending on your home base / location.