KYC Analyst | TaskUs Ortigas - #88379
As a first line of defense, this agent position supports the client organization in processing consumer and business KYC verification requests for the Client’s card programs within the defined SLAs. Front-line agents must ensure that the client is compliant with issuing bank requirements for CIP/KYC using their experience and qualifications detailed below. This individual should be able to review various CIP-related data points and apply critical thinking skills to make informed decisions related to processing consumer and business KYC verification. In addition, the agents must be comfortable using multiple tools and resources to perform their duties successfully.
● 1-3 years experience supporting payments industry clients in topics; such as consumer and business KYC.
● Ability to follow written procedures and apply critical thinking to resolve issues.
● Ability to adhere to productivity and quality requirements.
● Possess strong attention to detail, curious or inquisitive nature.
● Examine PII data points and action in accordance with the issuing bank requirements for CIP/KYC.
● Effective written and verbal communication skills.
● Identify potential escalations proactively and work towards resolution.
● Provide regular updates on trends and gaps with the Client's card programs related to KYC and KYB.
● Must be adaptable and flexible, demonstrating abilities to work with process and information changes.
● Savvy with multiple PII verification tools and processes.
●Positive attitude, team player, adaptable, resourceful, inquisitive, and self-starter who is able to work independently.
Visit our Onsite Recruitment Hub at 14F Robinsons Cyber Omega, Pearl Dr., Ortigas CBD, Pasig (near Richmonde Hotel) from 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM, Mondays to Fridays. Bring your valid ID and a copy of your vaccination certificate.