Junior Document Controller - (BIA0009E9) - #116229
When it comes to delivering a brighter, smarter tomorrow, our Integrated Project Delivery Services team is at the heart of the solution. From the pre-construction phase to construction to post-construction, we partner seamlessly with our clients to coordinate and safely and successfully deliver projects and programs.
Our collaborative and flexible teams work across diverse markets and geographies delivering bespoke solutions to our clients’ most complex problems through a combination of significant experience and expertise and leading-edge technology – ensuring we deliver on tomorrow, together.
We are looking for a Junior Document Controller who will consistently deliver projects to the satisfaction of both the client and Jacobs. The Junior Document Controller shall work with the Project Managers and Project Controls Managers in implementing work processes, procedures and document management system to facilitate distribution of project communications, documents and deliverables.
Other Services Accountabilities Include:
- Understand the client requirements on project documentation and communication.
- Organize and maintain the project filing in accordance with the project requirements and or applicable Jacobs standard practice for Project Folder Structure.
- Maintain electronic files for all project documents. Files and stores hard copies of documents in accordance with project procedures.
- If DMS is not in use, set up a manual document register/log to track and record incoming/outgoing documents, transmittals, and document reviews.
- Set up a document distribution matrix according to the instructions provided by the Project Manager or Design Manager.
- Perform quality check on documents and deliverables ensuring compliance to documentation requirements of the project/client.
- Tracks required responses to designer and contractor submittals, shop drawings, and requests for information. Advises Project Managers with responses are overdue.
- Generate and issue document status, look-ahead reports as required by the project.
- Conduct periodic audits of project files to monitor compliance with project requirements.
- Complete check list reviews of project and contract close out documentation.
- If necessary, support projects with reproduction, courier services.
- Participate in lessons-learnt and knowledge-sharing sessions to collate best practices and improvement opportunities for document management systems and procedures.
- Other general administrative tasks as assigned by the Project Manager or Team Leader.
- Preferably with Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Information Management or other Management course
- With 2~4 years of Document Control experience in an Engineering environment.
- With experience using one or more EDMS- Electronic Document Management Systems (such as ProjectWise, SharePoint, Aconex or TeamBinder).
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Adobe Acrobat.
- Ability to support multiple project assignments and prioritize tasks adeptly to meet deadlines.
Jacobs. A world where you can.
From our inclusive employee networks to our positive mental health champions – we’re committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally - and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we’ve gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You’ll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too – from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you’ll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals – all at a single global company.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
Please note: If you are being represented by a recruitment agency you will not be considered, to be considered you will need to apply directly to Jacobs. #ASIAID #PHREC
: Philippines-Philippines Countrywide-Mandaluyong City-PH- Manila Sheridan Street
: Feb 12, 2024, 1:40:57 AM
: Document Control
Job Classification: Fulltime-Regular
PH- Manila Sheridan Street
16th Floor, South Tower, Rockwell Business Center Sheridan Street cor. United Street Barangay Highway Hills
Mandaluyong City 1550